Applications for EUTOPIA international summer schools
The EUTOPIA alliance of 10 European universities invites students of all majors and levels of study to participate in international summer schools in 2023.
Summer schools are an excellent opportunity for networking in an international environment and deepening knowledge in different areas such as environmental topics, the use of artificial intelligence for the development of video games, economics and others.
This is an excellent opportunity to spend your summer at a university in Spain, France, Belgium, Romania, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Sweden or Portugal.
Currently open for applications:
- NOVA School of Business & Economics (SBE) PhD Summer School (Lisbon)
- Deadline 15th April. June 19th – 22nd.
- VUB Summer School on EU Policy Making (Brussels)
- Deadline 1st May. July 3rd – 14th.
- Doctoral Summer School (Lisbon)
- Deadline 15th May. June 19th – 23rd.
- CY Tech Visual Computing and Artificial Intelligence Summer School (Cergy Paris)
- Deadline May 31st. July 3rd – 21st.
- Barcelona International Summer School (BISS)
- Deadline 15th June. July 3rd – 28th.
For more information on the summer schools and application instructions, please visit the EUTOPIA website, where the list is updated regularly.
You are kindly invited to participate!