What is POPR?
POPR is a platform of Personal and Professional Development, where students of the University of Ljubljana can find in one place numerous educational courses for improving employment skills and knowledge, the possibility of visiting sports activities, career opportunities and appointments for individual guidance. By offering various activities which you can find in POPR, we help you to prepare for your career and studies. It is also a platform for employers to present their organisation and publish job opportunities.
What are the benefits of POPR?
As UL students, you can:
- View events boosting your knowledge and employment skills, and you can easily sign up
- Sign up for sports activities of the Centre for extracurricular activities
- Easily sign up for individual guidance with your career advisor
- Get involved in various career paths combining activities regarding individual interests
- Browse the published student jobs, vacancies and other opportunities of various organisations
- Submit your CV for review
- Record your activities, which you can add to your CV
- Sign up for newsletters about events and job opportunities
How to sign in in POPR?
As a UL full enrolled student, log in with your valid UL digital identity during the academic year (group Študenti/Students).
- exchange students,
- UL students withous status or from other universities (not on exchange at UL),
- UL employees,
- UL alumni
- perspective students,
- others (school counsellors, general public, etc)
select the appropriate group and fill out the registration form. After receiving the confirmation e-mail, log in to the portal with the chosen username and password.
Do you have any questions?
Video introductions for signing up and using POPR for full enrolled students at UL are available on YouTube – HERE.
In you have not find the answer yet, write to us: .