EUTOPIA MORE TeamWork 2023: Virtual international summer internship for students!
Are you looking for new challenges? Are you tempted to work in an international environment? Read on and apply.
EUTOPIA TeamWork 2023 brings together a multidisciplinary and multi-university team of up to 8 students from EUTOPIA universities for a four-week paid part-time summer internship on an EUTOPIA project. To prepare, students attend a series of induction workshops to develop employable skills and get to know their team. Throughout the programme, students have access to an organisational mentor.
The aim of TeamWorks is to provide international and intercultural experiences and virtual skills to improve employability.
By joining TeamWork 2023:
- You can improve your employability;
- gain valuable international experience;
- improve your CV and expand your professional network;
- improve your self-confidence and intercultural understanding;
- develop other skills such as communication, teamwork and problem-solving and many others (highly sought after by employers worldwide)
Applications are open for bachelor and master students of all degree programmes. The projects will be carried out by organisations from different industries around the world, so the tasks or challenges will be wide and varied.
The full call and contact details are available HERE (pdf) and on this link in POPR, through which we are also collecting applications.
The deadline for applications is 8 March 2023.