Other useful information
2. Additional opportunities for researchers
3. Registration of temporary address
Nationals of European Economic Area (EEA) Member States may enter the Republic of Slovenia with a valid identity card or passport and do not need a visa or residence permit. This also applies to family members of EEA nationals. For more information on temporary address registration and deregistration visit the eUprava portal.
Third-country nationals must obtain a visa or residence permit at a Slovenian embassy or consulate abroad before entering the country. Information in English can be found here.
General information is also available on the Study in Slovenia website.
5. Useful links
- EURAXESS – Raziskovalci v gibanju (EURAXESS – Researchers in Motion) is a European initiative to support researcher mobility.
- PapersInvited – the world’s largest listing of calls for papers, accessible from all computers at the University of Ljubljana.
- VITAE – support for researchers’ career development.
- ARRS – Slovenian Research Agency.
- Research Gate