About University of Ljubljana Career Centres
Through a wide array of activities, University of Ljubljana Career Centers encourage you to be as active as possible during your studies, to participate in various events, to connect with potential employers and to gain additional skills, thus making sure that you have the best possible employability after completing your studies.
University of Ljubljana Career Centers aim to provide services that will enable you to get acquainted with potential employers already during your studies, as well as acquire the skills and competencies needed to facilitate your entry onto the labour market.
Activities organized by University of Ljubljana Career Centers are free of charge and available at all faculties and academies.
We invite you to get in touch with your career counsellor and attend:
- career counselling;
- workshops organized at individual faculties and academies;
- career camps open to all students, with topics such as self-assessment, job search, career plan, interview, written presentation, occasionally also language and computer courses, public speaking, project management and many other topics that will provide you with generic competencies for the 21st century;
- consultations about opportunities abroad, entrepreneurship, internships etc.;
- career days at faculties and academies;
- Skype consultations with career counsellors from abroad;
- so-called ‘speed dating’ events with employers;
- presentations of employers at faculties and academies, as well as visits to their premises, i.e. actual working environments.
What do you gain if you participate in University of Ljubljana Career Centre’s activities?
- We help you identify your potentials, career interests, strengths and opportunities, which enable you to plan your career responsibly, timely and actively;
- you develop functional knowledge and skills that are important for better employability, such as presenting yourself at an interview, your communication skills, job-search strategies etc. and many other transferable skills;
- you learn about study exchanges, internships, project work and current events relevant to you;
- you network with potential employers and actively participate in various networks within the community.
University of Ljubljana Career Centres
Kongresni trg 12
1000 Ljubljana, Slovenia
Telephone.: 00386 1 241 87 32