The University of Ljubljana career counsellors provide individual career counselling, information and support.
You can talk to them about:
- How to find temporary student work and job opportunities after graduation;
- Reviewing your CV and motivation letter before you send them to potential employers or enclose them with various applications (e.g., for scholarships or similar calls);
- Job interviews;
- How to improve your LinkedIn profile;
- Identifying the qualities, expertise and skills that you can include in your CV;
- Where to find support and information if you find yourself in distress; and
- Other issues related to your studies and career development.
Counselling is provided in person or online.
We like to take the time needed to talk to you, so you must make an appointment in advance. The POPR portal provides a list of available dates for counselling sessions, which you can simply sign up for online. If these dates do not suit you, you can make an appointment directly with the career counsellor. Their contact details are available here.
We also provide individual business consultancy services for all those who are considering starting their own businesses. You can talk to our consultants about entrepreneurship, where you can find advice at a specific stage of developing a business idea, and the skills required to start and run your own business. You can check out the available dates for counselling sessions on the POPR portal; if none of them suit you, please turn directly to the career counsellors (, ).
If you have recently graduated or you currently do not hold a valid student status, you can sign up for the Alumni or UL Students without Current Status groups on the POPR portal, where you can also sign up for the counselling sessions.